The CheckMeter 2.3 genX Portable Standard Meter is a three-phase portable electronic meter test unit of accuracy class 0.2, used for testing single and three-phase electricity meters on-site. The unit has direct voltage inputs and one UCT Universal Current Transducer input, which can be used with different independent transducers to measure the current with clamp-on CT’s or direct or with high voltage current sensors.The UCT 120.3 set of 3 active error compensated clamp-on CT’s in the range 10 mA …120 A is included in the standard accessories.The CheckMeter 2.3 genX can be upgraded to class 0.1,if the optional UCT I.3-12A input box for direct current connection is used.
• Large 7” (800 x 480 pixels) TFT touch screen colour display with graphical user interface
• Data transfer and communication via USB (Type B) and WLAN
• Built in web server for remote display of graphical user inter-face and remote control of the unit
• Data storage on removable SD memory card
• Independent UCT sets of current transducers allow service, calibration or later purchase of clamp-on CTs or current sen-sors without factory return of the device