The PSI 10 is a single-phase, computer controlled current source up to 120 A for use in meter test systems and in laboratories.
Key features of the PSI 10
• Compact electronic current source (single phase)
• Controlled by PC via optical interface RS 232 C
• High accuracy and stability of the adjusted load independent of
supply voltage deviations.
• Power efficiency > 85 %
• Current range: 1 mA to 120 A
• Output power: 1000 VA, 2000 VA, 4000 VA
• Generation of harmonics
• CAMCAL software for stationary systems