The SPE 120.3 / 200 A is a three-phase, computer controlled voltage and current source with 600 VA for use in meter test systems and in laboratories.
Key points of the SPE 120.3
• Compact electronic current and voltage source (three phase)
• Controlled by P.C. via serial interface RS 232
• Phantom load generation for three-wire and four-wire active and reactive power meters.
• High accuracy and stability of the adjusted load independent of supply voltage deviations.
• Power efficiency > 85 %
• Current and voltage range:
1 mA to 200 A, 30 V to 300 V
• Output power: 600 VA per phase
• Operation keyboard for manual operations
• Software module for fully automatic measuring
• Generation of harmonics
• Generation of ripple control