The ZVE three- or single-phase power source is designed for use as a current and voltage generator in meter test systems.
• Compact phantom load (1 or 3 phase)
• Available current and voltage ranges:
30 V to 300 V, 1 mA to 120 A
(other values on demand)
• Amplifier type of the voltage and current power sources:
pulse width modulated
• Efficiency of the amplifiers: > 85 %
• Output Power: up to 4000 VA per phase
• Operation of the ZVE over an RS 232 C serial line interface
The generators create the nominal values for the amplifiers with extremely high accuracy and stability. The amplifiers use the pulsewidth modulation principle, this implies a high working efficiency and therefore very low heat losses. The construction of the ZVE is consequently very compact.